Google Chrome to adopt ‘much faster’ HTML5 instead of Adobe Flash
Chrome 53 will begin to block the software opting instead for HTML5, the tech giant announced in a blog post on its website.
Adobe Flash, while being the pioneer in bringing video, gaming and animation to the web, is also notorious for crashing quite often, and causing security issues.
By December, Chrome seeks to replace Flash content with HTML5 completely. The only difference users will encounter when visiting sites that require Adobe Flash is that they will be required to enable Flash.
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- India confirms first two cases of Omicron variant05:51 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021