BSF soldier who revealed corruption in Indian army goes missing, claims wife
The wife of the BSF jawan, Tej Bahadur Yadav, has taken to Facebook to allege that she had lost contact with her husband since Monday evening after videos went viral.
She put up a Facebook post claiming that Yadav has been missing since Monday evening.
"I haven't spoken to my husband since yesterday evening," she wrote in Hindi, "and we have no idea where he is or how he is doing."
Yadav was also reportedly relegated to plumber’s job as a punishment for his allegations against the Indian army.
Yadav’s Facebook video about the problems that soldiers have to go through went viral recently. Home Minister Rajnath Singh also responded to it, saying that a probe was initiated.
BSF, however, has denied all charges. BSF claimed that Yadav was an alcoholic and a regular offender.
- Pakistan felicitates new Sri Lankan president09:22 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- Shahzain Bugti takes early lead in NA-259 re-polling, show initial ...07:10 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- AIOU sets up nine new offices at less-developed regions06:47 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- UN calls for action to tackle global road safety crisis03:28 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- CCW convention makes progress on key issues of deadly autonomous ...03:24 PM | 17 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019