Hrithik, Deepika 'to star in Satte Pe Satta remake'
After Hrithik was finalised for the film, a source told the website, "Farah Khan has already discussed the idea with Hrithik Roshan, who has also given a verbal nod to the project. Farah has reworked the whole script and designed it to suit the contemporary times. They needed a superstar who would command the same screen presence as Big B and Duggu was their first choice."
Reports say that both Farah and Rohit thought Deepika was the perfect fit for the role because of her uncanny resemblance to Hema Malini. The Padmavat star agreed to star in the movie as soon as Farah narrated the script to her.
This will be the first time that Hrithik and Deepika share screen space. While Farah Khan will be helming the remake, Rohit is producing it.
Meanwhile, Deepika will be next seen in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak and Kabir Khan’s 83. On the other hand, Hrithik is all set for the release of his upcoming film Super 30.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Three Pakistan soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE moves to third stage of COVID-19 vaccine trials09:46 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020