Bugatti's La Voiture Noire is the "world's most expensive car"
La Voiture Noire is French for ‘the black car’. The company has made only one single piece and sold it to an unidentified buyer for $18.9 million (~ Rs. 132 crores). Here’s a look at it.
While the final price hasn't been confirmed, Bugatti disclosed that the car was bought for €11 million (£9.5 million) before tax – estimated at €16.7 million (£14.4 million) including tax – making it "the most expensive new car of all time".
"Without any irritating lines, the surface is 'all of a piece' and there is nothing to disturb the optical flow," the company added. "This means that the hyper sports car has changed its attitude and become a grand tourism – ideal for comfortable travel on long trips."
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021