Bugatti's La Voiture Noire is the "world's most expensive car"
La Voiture Noire is French for ‘the black car’. The company has made only one single piece and sold it to an unidentified buyer for $18.9 million (~ Rs. 132 crores). Here’s a look at it.
While the final price hasn't been confirmed, Bugatti disclosed that the car was bought for €11 million (£9.5 million) before tax – estimated at €16.7 million (£14.4 million) including tax – making it "the most expensive new car of all time".
"Without any irritating lines, the surface is 'all of a piece' and there is nothing to disturb the optical flow," the company added. "This means that the hyper sports car has changed its attitude and become a grand tourism – ideal for comfortable travel on long trips."
- Saba Faisal's daughter-in-law posts a cryptic message as family ...03:18 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Netizens troll clothing brand for doing photoshoot featuring a model ...02:46 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG – Debutant Abrar Ahmed takes 7 wickets as England bowled ...02:10 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court declares Reko Diq mine revival agreement legal01:27 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- 'Parizaad' famed Ilma Jaffri dazzles fans with gorgeous bridal shoot11:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022