QMobile collaborates with Telenor Pakistan to bring country’s first 4G enabled feature phone
QMobile and Telenor Pakistan have entered into a latest partnership to bring Pakistan’s first 4G feature phone to the people. It is the first feature phone that enables 4G through KaiOS which makes them enter into the next phase of their collaboration leading in a new era of 4G ecosystem development.
The KaiOS has its own store which allows surfing through the internet, downloading applications and more while using a smart feature phone.
QMobile has pledged to change people’s lives by providing them with the most affordable feature phones and enable Pakistan’s technological advancement. Now QMobile, along with Telenor Pakistan, is giving all those people who are comfortable using feature phone a chance to connect to the world through 4G and explore the opportunities it has to offer through its smart feature phone.
Zeeshan Qureshi, Director Marketing at QMobile, said: “QMobile possesses a decade-long legacy where it always keeps in line with the needs of its customers. We see a huge potential in Pakistani market, in terms of technological innovation and lifestyle, and the conversion of 2G users directly into 4G technology will not only help users but will also enable FinTech and ecommerce companies to connect with a large base of customers.”
Sharing his thoughts on the development, Zeeshan Akhtar, CEO QMobile, said: “QMobile aims to bring technology and internet services to the masses thus this initiative of enabling 4G in a feature phone is definitely a milestone achieved.”
Commenting on the partnership, Umair Mohsin, Chief Marketing Officer, Telenor Pakistan, said, “Telenor Pakistan shares its vision of empowerment and technological enablement with QMobile which makes the two organizations natural partners. Our own digital penetration and ecosystem development strategies comprise of making services and hardware affordable for all and we are confident that this development will help us achieve our digital inclusion and empowerment goals.”
This initiative has been taken to cater to the masses who are comfortable with their feature phones yet do not want to miss out on the latest trends. The smart feature phone will come with a great value of combination as it aims to promote the digital ecosystem and enhance mobile broadband outreach.
- Tanzanian influencers Kili and Neema Paul recreate viral Pakistani ...01:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022