Imran says October 30 Islamabad shut down 'a do or die moment for Pakistan'
In an interview with Nadeem Malik, he went on say that his party's sit-in would mark a defining moment for the people of Pakistan.
"We have a person sitting in the Prime Minister's Office who is continuously lying about his assets. If we allowed him to continue ruling this country, we will move towards total destruction," he maintained.
To a question, Khan said Pakistan Army is the only state institution devoid of the destruction unleashed by Sharif Brothers and now they are trying to give a bad name to them as well.
When asked if he would back any Karachi-styled anti-terrorism operation in Punjab, he said "If an operation can be conducted in Karachi, it could also be carried out in Punjab."
"While we were framing the National Action Plan against terrorism after APS attack, it was decided that all militant groups will treated evenhandedly across the country," he further stated.
On the occasion, he once again claimed that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police is apolitical while the Sindh Police and the Punjab Police have been ruined by the political parties ruling in respective provinces of Sindh and Punjab.
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022