Imam-ul-Haq out of second Test with finger injury
The 22-year-old left-hander injured his finger while fielding in Australia's second innings on Thursday which was later found to be fractured.
"Imam has fractured the fifth finger of his left hand while fielding and has been ruled out of the second Test starting in Abu Dhabi from October 16," a Pakistan Cricket Board spokesman said.
Imam scored a brilliant 76 and then 48 in the ongoing Test, fourth of his career started in Ireland in May this year.
Imam will continue to be monitored before the three-match Twenty20 series against Australia starting in Abu Dhabi from October 24.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...07:37 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 26 September 202207:24 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan beat England by 3 runs in 4th T20I11:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Dananeer fangirls over Yami Gautum at Chicago South Asian Film ...06:40 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022