Imam-ul-Haq out of second Test with finger injury
The 22-year-old left-hander injured his finger while fielding in Australia's second innings on Thursday which was later found to be fractured.
"Imam has fractured the fifth finger of his left hand while fielding and has been ruled out of the second Test starting in Abu Dhabi from October 16," a Pakistan Cricket Board spokesman said.
Imam scored a brilliant 76 and then 48 in the ongoing Test, fourth of his career started in Ireland in May this year.
Imam will continue to be monitored before the three-match Twenty20 series against Australia starting in Abu Dhabi from October 24.
- Karachi court awards death penalty to man for raping daughter’s ...10:06 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021