PHF names Pakistan’s Olympic qualifiers squad
The squad was announced following trails held here at the national hockey stadium under the watchful eyes of the national selection committee in the presence of PHF President Brig (r) Khalid Sajjad Khokhar and Secretary Muhammad Asif Bajwa.
“In all 35 camp players were tested in five sessions of 15 minutes each,” said a spokesman of the PHF.
Former Pakistan captain Manzoor Hussian Junior (chief selector) and Kaleem Ullah, Ayaz Mahmood, Khalid Hameed, Nasir Ali and Waseem Feroze (selectors) watched the players in action.
Pakistan will play two friendly matches against Germany on October 22 and 23. They will then depart for Netherlands to compete in the Olympic qualifying matches against the hosts on October 26 and 27.
- Pemra bans Nawaz Sharif’s speeches on TV channels09:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran felicitates China on 71st founding anniversary08:29 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Here is complete process to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme08:02 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Dilip Kumar gets emotional over Pakistan's decision of restoring his ...05:58 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan lodges protest with India for latest ceasefire violation ...05:57 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Shaam Idrees introduces his eldest daughter Dua Idrees04:37 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Happy Birthday Naaday Ali, keep making mama proud: Hadiqa Kiani04:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Haseena Moin to write a special web-series on breast cancer awareness ...03:46 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020