Kareena Kapoor states she would like son, Taimur Ali Khan to be a cricketer
The third generation Kapoor family actress has herself been known to state that she can't imagine her life without acting and rightly so as she is one of the most well paid and critically acclaimed actresses currently in Bollywood.
After receiving the Lokmat Maharashtrian Power Celebrity of the Year Award in Mumbai on Tuesday, the 37 year old actress spoke to the media and when questioned about what profession she would like Taimur to take up, she said, “I would want him to be a cricketer.”
She was also asked whether she herself had ever thought about trying out in other fields than acting, to which she replied, “After 18 years of working in this profession, I don’t think I can think about anything else because I always wanted to be an actor. I can’t imagine life without acting.”
With his grandfather, Tiger Pataudi once being the captain of the Indian cricket team and his grandmother and parents belonging to Bollywood, little Taimur has a little bit of both professions in his genes.
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Water resources essential for ecosystem, human survival: Moonis Elahi08:45 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021