Covid-19: Saudi Arabia extends curfew until further notice
RIYADH - Saudi King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz has approved an extension of the curfew until further notice due to coronavirus spread in the country.
According to media reports, the Saudi Ministry of Interior has called upon the people to abide by the royal order so as to preserve their health and safety.
The extension of the curfew measure is meant to ensure that the spread of the coronavirus would be placed under full control, the announcement said.
On Thursday, Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health reported 3,651 cases COVID-19 in the Kingdom adding that some 685 patients had been treated and 47 had died.
Last week, most of the major cities in the Kingdom were placed under 24-hour curfew to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
- PPP Senator Maula Bakhsh Chandio, family members contract coronavirus11:46 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Coronavirus — World’s largest Muslim nation cancels haj ...10:46 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- PM Imran orders forensic audit of all sugar mills10:04 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Lockdown caused huge losses to tourism industry, says KP minister09:31 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Facebook launches ‘Manage Activity’ to archive or delete past ...09:07 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Shahroz Sabzwari responds to backlash regarding his second marriage ...01:06 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Sakina Samo, Rubina Ashraf test positive for coronavirus12:18 PM | 2 Jun, 2020
- Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendes, and others participate in Black Lives ...11:58 AM | 2 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020