PSX 100-index crosses highest ever 40,000 points level
The 100-index made history as it hit an all-time high of 40,012 points at the start of trading on Friday.
The rupee ended stronger at 104.52/104.59 against the dollar, compared with Thursday’s close of 104.57/104.61. Overnight rates in the money market fell to 5.85 percent from Thursday’s close of 5.90 percent.
- TLP protests – Sheikh Rasheed leads third round of talks with ...05:46 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- LIVE: PM Imran Khan addresses Pakistani nation on TLP protests05:17 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan bans travellers from India over coronavirus fears05:12 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- How much will the Queen inherit from Prince Philip’s £10 million ...05:05 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021