OMD Pakistan named ‘Media Agency of the Year’ for the second year in a row
This is OMD Pakistan’s fourth consecutive award at Campaign Asia’s Agency of the Year Awards and the second consecutive year of winning the ‘Media Agency of the Year’ title.
Furthermore, the agency also received a bronze in the ‘Digital Agency of the Year’ category, recognized among the country’s top three agencies for its advanced digital product.
The accolades follow a resilient year for the media agency, in which it expanded its business while either retaining or enhancing existing client relationships. They also validate the agency’s commitment towards innovating its product offering and providing clients with ground-breaking media solutions in the Pakistani market.
“OMD Pakistan has maintained their momentum in 2017 and really delivered an impressive performance this year,” commented Stephen Li, CEO of OMD Asia Pacific.
“We strive to be a dynamic network and this recognition not only speaks volumes about the agency’s performance, but also reflects the confidence and encouragement of our clients, which allow us to create some exceptional work.” he added.
OMD Pakistan’s CEO, Dara Bashir Khan, added: “Winning the Gold again is a reflection of the confidence that our clients and industry partners place in our capabilities. This couldn’t have been accomplished without their invaluable support. We look forward to raising the bar even further and achieiving greater results for them going forwards.”
Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Agency of the Year Awards honour “inspired leadership, management excellence, outstanding business performance and overall achievements” in Asia Pacific’s advertising and communications industries.
- Nadal downs Djokovic to clinch record-extending 10th Italian Open ...11:50 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Pakistanis above 30 asked to get vaccinated as soon as possible11:29 PM | 16 May, 2021
- India reports 4,077 new Covid deaths as UP police try to keep sacred ...10:47 PM | 16 May, 2021
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021