Pakistan has 89th fastest mobile internet network in the world
Currently Norway has the fastest mobile network with an average speed of 62.66 mbps, followed by Netherlands with 53.01 mbps, Iceland with 52.78 mbps, Singapore with 51.50 mbps and Malta in the fifth spot with 50.46 mbps.
China has a speed of 31.22 mbps, Pakistan with 13.08 mbps is ranked 89th even after slipping three positions, Myanmar has a speed of 11.72 mbps, Nepal has 10.97 mbps, Sri Lanka has 9.32 mbps, and India has 8.80 mbps.
When it comes to broadband speed, Singapore leads the way with 153.85 mbps, followed by Iceland with 147.51 mbps, Hong Kong with 133.94 mbps, South Korea with 127.45 mbps and Romania on the fifth spot with 104.46 mbps.
Ookla is the global leader in broadband testing, network diagnostic applications and data, with products including Speedtest.net, NetGauge and NetMetrics.
- OIC resolution calls upon Israel to stop rights violations, terrorism ...09:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- PIA plane carrying 1 million doses of Sinovac vaccine lands in ...08:49 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021