NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 21
NETSOL Technologies Inc.(Nasdaq: NTWK), a global business services and enterprise application solutions provider, will ring the Nasdaq Closing Bell on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
Select members of NETSOL’s senior leadership team will join Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO Najeeb Ghauri to ring the bell.
“This ceremony commemorates over two decades of NETSOL being listed on Nasdaq,” said Ghauri. “We appreciate the support of our employees, partners, customers and shareholders who have all collectively played a significant role in our growth and development over the years.
NETSOL is, and always has been, an adaptive organization, which is why we’ve been able to lead in our domain for a number of years. To effectively address the digital economy and enterprise needs worldwide, we are also Cloud ready. Our best days as an organization are yet ahead.”
The ceremony will be held at Nasdaq’s MarketSite in New York City and will be webcast live starting at 3:50 p.m. Eastern time via the following link: https://livestream.com/nasdaq/live.
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019