Soneri Bank Limited signs an agreement with PMRC
KARACHI – Soneri Bank Limited has signed the Credit Guarantee Agreement with Pakistan Mortgage Refinance Company (PMRC) for providing and promoting affordable housing finance to those from the low-income segment in the country. With this, Soneri Bank Limited is actively pursuing the construction and housing initiatives as promoted by the Government of Pakistan.
PMRC is a public company, established by the Government of Pakistan with the primary objective of promoting and developing house finance initiatives in Pakistan, and providing refinance facilities to banks and financial institutions. Soneri Bank Limited took this remarkable initiative to support the people of Pakistan.
The signing ceremony was chaired by Governor SBP, Mr Reza Baqir and attended by senior executives from PMRC and top executives from Soneri Bank Limited and banks across Pakistan. Mr Muhtashim Ahmad Ashai, CEO & President Soneri Bank Limited and Mr Abdul Aleem Qureshi, Head of Commercial and Retail Banking Group also participated in the ceremony.
Soneri Bank with its network of over 300 Branches and ATMs nationwide is equipped with the latest market intelligence and dedicated workforce is geared to work towards providing quality financial solutions to its customers.
The Bank looks forward to provide the customers with products and services to best fit their financial needs. Soneri Bank’s house finance facility aims to assist people in buying and constructing homes for the collective growth of the economy.
Soneri Bank with its mission to provide innovative and efficient financial solutions is all set to adapt to changing marketing trends in the economy and make a difference in customer experience so they stay Roshan Har Qadam!
- Pakistan and India meet again as ICC announces fixtures for T20 World ...09:44 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s daily Covid cases pass 7000-mark for first time09:22 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:54 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 January 202208:32 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- PM Imran updates Bill Gates on Pakistan's fight against polio, ...08:16 AM | 21 Jan, 2022
- ‘Video’ of PSL 2022 anthem featuring Atif Aslam, Aima Baig leaked ...09:10 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021