Salman Khan's father reacts to jokes about son's age
Salim Khan who joined Twitter in March this year, took to the microblogging site to lambast the people who called his son Salman Khan old. He said that those who mention Salman khan old should first watch his new film "Sultan".
In a TV debate Salman was mentioned as old enough to be a grandfather over and over. I request them to watch #Sultan in a theatre.— Salim Khan (@luvsalimkhan) July 11, 2016
Retaliating to a television conversation that Salman Khan should now play the role of Grandfather owing to his age, Salim said that how an old man can act like what Salman did in "Sultan".
And wonder how could a man old enough to be a grandfather do this. People have strong temptation to hurt people .— Salim Khan (@luvsalimkhan) July 11, 2016
He maintained that People have strong temptation to hurt others.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021