Ethiopian Airlines seeks Pakistan’s clarification over fake pilot licenses
ISLAMABAD – Following the United States (US) banned Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) flights into the country over the issue of fake licenses of some Pakistani pilots, the Ethiopian Airlines has sought clarification from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) on the issue.
In a letter to CAA, the Ethiopian Airlines asked to clarify the credentials and licenses of five Pakistani pilots that include Mian Tahir Rehan, Shehzad Aziz, Mohammad Jameel, Inamullah Jan and Mohammad Sohail, working for Ethiopian Airlines.
The letter further said that the license holding pilots have previously worked in PIA for 30 years, with CAA licenses issued many years before the suspected fake licenses were awarded to certain pilots.
The letter said that the like the rest of the world, the suspected fake licenses of Pakistani pilots has caused concern in Ethiopia as well.
The issue came for the after the government issued a list of 262 pilots, including 141 PIA pilots suspected of having fake licenses.
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as talks with banned outfit end ...12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill 16 terrorists in KP, Balochistan IBOs12:18 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Daughter of PM Imran’s wife Bushra Bibi ‘marries’ Pakistani ...11:50 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Pakistan face India in high octane game today11:20 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 591 new cases, 18 deaths in last 24 hours10:53 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021