Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW electricity & create 8,000 jobs: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Kohala and Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects launched by the federal government will produce 1,800 megawatt electricity and create 8,000 jobs.
In a facebook post on his official page, the Prime Minister Imran Khan has mentioned that Kohala project will be developed at Jhelum river in Azad Kashmir.
Similarly, Azad Pattan project will be built on the dual boundary between Rawalpindi district of Punjab and Sidhnouti district of Azad Kashmir, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:07 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 24 October 202108:41 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan denies any 'understanding' with US on use of airspace12:30 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Defending champions West Indies take a shocking start ...11:15 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Inside Usman Mukhtar and Zunaira Inam's fairytale wedding07:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ushna Shah's new bold photos set internet on fire04:56 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021