Kohala, Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects to produce 1,800 MW electricity & create 8,000 jobs: PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Kohala and Azad Pattan hydroelectric power projects launched by the federal government will produce 1,800 megawatt electricity and create 8,000 jobs.
In a facebook post on his official page, the Prime Minister Imran Khan has mentioned that Kohala project will be developed at Jhelum river in Azad Kashmir.
Similarly, Azad Pattan project will be built on the dual boundary between Rawalpindi district of Punjab and Sidhnouti district of Azad Kashmir, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Russian Covid-19 vaccine Sputnik-V becomes third to be approved for ...02:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Karachi man posing as 'excise officer' gets caught during raid02:00 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Multan psychiatrist kills daughter, commits suicide 'over remarriage ...01:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in hot water over ‘sexist’ remarks about ...12:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani Ph.D. scholar bags top prize in Chinese essay competition12:14 PM | 24 Jan, 2021
- Sana Fakhar responds to social media backlash after bold pics with ...09:28 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- US television host Larry King dies, aged 8708:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Urdu Mushaira held against #CannoliOwners outside Islamabad café07:51 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021