Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachchan test positive for Covid-19
Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, reported The Indian Express.
On Saturday, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan confirmed via Twitter that they had contracted COVID-19.
Both father and son were immediately hospitalised after experiencing mild symptoms. They are now in a stable condition.
Big B’s wife, Jaya Bachan is the only family member who tested negative for the disease.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan last performed in the 2018 movie Fanney Khan, opposite Raj Kumar Rao. Her next project is the highly anticipated Mani Ratnam directorial Ponniyin Selvan, which is expected to release in 2021.
We with everyone a speedy recovery and good health!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- Ex-GB governor Syed Pir Karam Ali Shah dies at 8612:58 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020