Abhishek, Aishwarya & daughter Aradhya Bachchan test positive for Covid-19
Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan have tested positive for the novel coronavirus, reported The Indian Express.
On Saturday, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan confirmed via Twitter that they had contracted COVID-19.
Both father and son were immediately hospitalised after experiencing mild symptoms. They are now in a stable condition.
Big B’s wife, Jaya Bachan is the only family member who tested negative for the disease.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan last performed in the 2018 movie Fanney Khan, opposite Raj Kumar Rao. Her next project is the highly anticipated Mani Ratnam directorial Ponniyin Selvan, which is expected to release in 2021.
We with everyone a speedy recovery and good health!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- T20 World Cup: Sri Lanka bowl first against Bangladesh02:59 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- On UN Day, Pakistan Army reaffirms resolve to peacekeeping missions02:39 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- United Nations officially came into existence on this day in 194502:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- TLP's long march turns into a sit-in as negotiations end in 'success'12:50 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat responds to Tamgha-e-Imtiaz controversy09:55 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat clears the air after demeaning remarks regarding Madam Noor ...10:23 AM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Resham celebrates birthday in style with friends and family03:59 PM | 23 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021