Bridegroom, 20 guests booked for SOPs violation on 'mehndi' ceremony
MUZAFFARGARH - Police booked bridegroom and at least 20 guests for violating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) during 'mehndi' ceremony in Dara Din Pannah.
According to police sources, a case was registered after video of dance party followed by fireworks went viral on 'mehndi' ceremony of two brothers.
One of the bridegrooms was arrested along with four participants while raids were being conducted to apprehend another bridegroom, adding that a large number of people had gathered at that place to attend the ceremony.
- Pakistan’s Skardu Airport opens for international flights tomorrow05:48 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saudi Arabia sees Gulf’s first confirmed Omicron case05:36 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Noor Mukadam case: Zahir Jaffer pleads being ‘mentally ill’04:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Saba Qamar and Fahad Mustafa stun fans with sizzling performance in ...04:13 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani model apologises over photoshoot at Kartarpur gurdwara09:53 PM | 30 Nov, 2021