PML-N's Ayaz Sadiq tests positive for coronavirus
ISLAMABAD - Former National Assembly speaker and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Sardar Ayaz Sadiq’s coronavirus test has returned positive on Friday as a number of parliamentarians are suffering from the pandemic.
According to media details, the PML-N leader has quarantined himself after contracting the virus at his residence.
Ayaz Sadiq frequently visited his constituency and was active in welfare works including distribution of ration among the needy.
Earlier on Thursday, Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly and PML-N President Shehbaz Sharif had tested positive for COVID-19.
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021