Causalities feared as Bangladesh passenger plane crashes in Nepal
The plane from US-Bangla went off the runway while landing and crashed on Tribhuvan International Airport's runway, the Kathmandu Post reported.
The plane is believed to have been travelling from Dhaka when it met the accident in Kathmandu.
Photos, which are being shared on social media, show a huge cloud of black smoking is billowing into the sky at the airport
Initial reports suggest 17 injured have been shifted to hospital, while efforts are underway to extinguish the fire that has engulfed the plane.
An official of the airport said that casualties feared.
More info to follow...
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Exclusive Pics: Bakhtawar is ENGAGED09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Who attended Bakhtawar's engagement at Bilawal House Karachi?07:49 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020