First Turkish film to release in Pakistani cinemas on 13th March
The film is the Turkish adaptation of a Korean film of the same name.
LAHORE - An upcoming Turkish film, Miracle in Cell No 7 is all set to release all across Pakistan on March 13.
It is going to be the first Turkish language film to be screened across the country, released under the banner of HKC Entertainment. The distribution company plans on screening the film in 45 cinema houses.
Based upon the story of a mentally-ill father, who is wrongly accused of murder and his young daughter. Mehmet’s life is turned upside down when he is sentenced to the death penalty for a crime he didn’t commit.
The story follows we follow how he befriends fellow inmates in the prison cell named 7 and who help him reach out his daughter,
It is directed by Mehmet Ada Öztekin and stars Aras Bulut Iynemli, Nisa Sofiya Aksongur, and Deniz Baysal.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Pakistan's squash legend Azam Khan dies of coronavirus12:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 13 deaths; Coronavirus cases jump to 1,52612:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- IOK records another death due to Coronavirus12:02 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019