Pakistan's Super Mushak and JF-17 Thunder take part in Dubai Airshow 2017
The Dubai Airshow 2017 is set to exceed previous editions, the event organiser said, citing predictions that approximately 72,500 trade visitors and 1,200 exhibitors are expected to participate during the five days.
Pakistan’s pilots displayed their aerobatic skills in the air show.
Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum inaugurated the show.
Air Commodore Muhammad Akhtar has said that PAF has close relations with the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
“PAF has been training the pilots of United Arab Emirates,” he said, adding that Dubai’s is one of the biggest airshows of the aviation industry.
In addition to PAF, the flying display will comprise PLAAF Air Demonstration Team from China; the Russian Knights, and the UAE’s Al Fursan.
— Dubai Airshow (@DubaiAirshow) November 12, 2017
Also taking to the skies will be an Airbus A350 and a Beriev BE200 ES, to demonstrate their firefighting abilities.
Helicopters are yet another attraction. The TAI T129 attack helicopter will partake for the first time at the Dubai Airshow, this year, and a large number of military aircraft - such as a US Airforce F16, UAE Mirage 2000, and a Taqnia AN132 - will also be on the display.
The Airshow will conclude on November 16.
- Sindh announces winter vacations for schools from Dec 2003:19 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan didn’t aid or abet anyone in Afghanistan: Moeed Yusuf03:00 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Factory manager killed in Pakistan over 'blasphemy' buried in Lankan ...02:06 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan, China hold first economic committee meeting in 11 years01:25 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Did Maoist separatists target the chopper carrying India's top ...12:42 PM | 9 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars condemn Faisalabad incident08:42 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani filmmaker Samar Khan's 'Out Swing' wins at Sport Film ...05:30 PM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor and Aryan Khan among most searched celebrities in India03:00 PM | 8 Dec, 2021