#Twinning: Aiman and Minal Khan are launching a new clothing line
LAHORE- Aiman and Minal Khan are two peas in a pod. The twins have managed to carve their own respective niches in the industry, having done super hit plays such as Bay Dardi, Hasad and Ishq Tamasha. And now the two have ventured into the world of fashion designing.
Starlets Aiman Muneeb and Minal Khan shared some exciting news on social media late Sunday night. The sister-suo posted a picture on Instagram, announcing the launch of their upcoming clothing line, A&M.
View this post on Instagram
Introducing A&M , a brand that aspires to deliver what every woman's wardrobe needs - from well produced clothing, through to limited edition and We at A&M pride ourselves on delivering high quality clothing at an affordable price. @aimanminalcloset #AnM #aimanminalcloset #casuals #pret #trendy
"Introducing A&M, a brand that aspires to deliver what every woman's wardrobe needs - from well-produced clothing , through to limited edition and We at A&M pride ourselves on delivering high-quality clothing at an affordable price." Aiman captioned the post. Minal had posted the same picture and caption on her social media handle.
The two are spotted sporting organza tops paired with some uber-chic accessories in the photos.
Their clothing line "intends to exhibit beguiling, classy and au courant apparel for all the young fashionistas out there to relish while being in line with societal norms. An alluring meld of eastern and western designs cut seamlessly from the finest material - the perfect look for you to pull off and feel ardent."
Previously, sisters Mawra Hoccane and Urwa Hoccane had also launched their own clothing line, UXM. Seems like the Hoccane sisters will be facing some intense competition by the Khan sisters!
As Aiman and Minal gear up for their upcoming style venture, we can’t wait to see what they have in store for everyone!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan issues advisory on Pneumonia outbreak due to China ...12:46 AM | 24 Jan, 2020
- US-Iran conflict to be a disaster: Imran; says war begets more issues09:59 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Top UN court orders Myanmar to prevent Rohingya genocide07:22 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Jazz introduces the world’s most affordable smartphone06:55 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- WEF 2020: PM Imran meets Coca-Cola CEO in Davos06:49 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Gohar Rasheed to be a part of Nadeem Baig's London Nahi Jaunga01:37 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Weinstein rape trial opens with clashing portrayals of ex-Hollywood ...01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019