Saba Qamar to star in Sarmad Khoosat’s next
KARACHI - We’ve all been EXCITEDLY waiting to see Saba Qamar on the big screen next, considering we briefly saw her in Sarmad Khoosat’s first film, Manto, and Wajahat Rauf’s Karachi Se Lahore sequel, titled Lahore Se Agay, starring alongside Yasir Hussain.
After making waves both locally and internationally with her critically acclaimed Bollywood film, Hindi Medium, Qamar is all set for her next film with Khoosat and we are so thrilled because Khoosat and Qamar will make a deadly combination for sure!
Recently, while having a talk with media officials, Khoosat had confirmed that the news is in fact true. Saba Qamar will be playing the lead and Khoosat will be directing the film. Distributed by IMGC, the film is all set to be released in 2020 but the shooting will begin in October this year.
While Khoosat does not need an introduction, with names like Humsafar, Manto and Akhri Station under his belt, last year he captured the attention of many with his performance as Prisoner X, a death row prisoner spending his last day in solitary confinement.
Titled No Time to Sleep, the 24-hour long performance was live-streamed to show solidarity with death row inmates on World Day Against Death Penalty.
Stay tuned for more news and updates to Daily Pakistan Global.
- WHO warns against ‘fatal’ complacency in global coronavirus fight03:05 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Karachi kings win toss, elect to field first against Multan Sultans02:53 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Junaid Khan, Mansha Pasha’s Kahay Dil Jidhar gets delayed01:03 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019