Pakistan repaid Rs5,000 billion debts during last 2 years
KARACHI – PM's Adviser on Finance Abdul Hafeez Shaikh on Saturday the government has repaid five thousand billion rupees debt during the last two years.
Addressing a ceremony in Karachi, Shaikh said the government had to take tough decisions to restore the economy affected by coronavirus pandemic.
Efforts are being made to provide investment friendly atmosphere in the country, he added.
Hafeez Shaikh said the government paid special attention on revival of downtrodden segments of the society and Ehsaas programme was launched to provide relief to people.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020