TTP terrorist killed in South Waziristan IBO: ISPR
RAWALPINDI – An active Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) terrorist Pir alias Asad got killed during an operation in Ladha, South Waziristan, Pakistan's military media wing said Tuesday.
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement, Security forces conducted an operation in Ladha, South Waziristan, on the reported presence of terror suspects. One terrorist named Pir alias Asad was shot dead during an intense exchange of fire.
The deceased terrorist was an active member of TTP’s Baitullah Mehsud group in Ladha from 2006,
and he remained actively involved in terror activities.
Security forces foil major terror bid in Karachi ... 09:26 AM | 13 Apr, 2021
KARACHI – Security forces foiled a possible bid of terrorism by defusing explosives planted on a motorbike in ...
He joined the TTP Baitullah Mehsud Group and remained involved in terrorist activities against Pakistan's security forces. The TTP member later joined Shehryar Mehsud Group, said ISPR.
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan extremely vulnerable to climate change, PM Imran tells world ...12:10 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021