Four bothers die due to gas suffocation in Karachi’s Landi area
According to media details, the deceased brothers identified as Noor Hamad, Umer, Usman and Hamza, hailing from Pishin area of Balochistan province, living in a house situated in Kanta of Landi area, Karachi were found dead in their room.
The ill-fated brothers left the generator open last night and the smoke emitting from it filled their room, resulting in their death on the spot.
The Rescue and Police have shifted the bodies to Jinnah hospital for the necessary procedure. Further investigations are underway.
- My investor is my master’, Pakistan’s PM Shehbaz tells Turkish ...05:40 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Imran Khan reaches Rawalpindi amid threats, to address PTI’s ...03:02 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- SBP governor confident of $1bn Sukuk repayment before due date02:44 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Sania Mirza rubs shoulder with husband Shoaib Malik amid divorce ...01:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2022
- Humaima Malick pays special tribute to Anjuman Shaheen at LUX Style ...10:05 PM | 25 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022
- India falls behind Pakistan, Myanmar in Global Hunger Index02:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2022