Four bothers die due to gas suffocation in Karachi’s Landi area
According to media details, the deceased brothers identified as Noor Hamad, Umer, Usman and Hamza, hailing from Pishin area of Balochistan province, living in a house situated in Kanta of Landi area, Karachi were found dead in their room.
The ill-fated brothers left the generator open last night and the smoke emitting from it filled their room, resulting in their death on the spot.
The Rescue and Police have shifted the bodies to Jinnah hospital for the necessary procedure. Further investigations are underway.
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- President Alvi condemns vandalizing of Delhi mosque12:30 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019