Four bothers die due to gas suffocation in Karachi’s Landi area
According to media details, the deceased brothers identified as Noor Hamad, Umer, Usman and Hamza, hailing from Pishin area of Balochistan province, living in a house situated in Kanta of Landi area, Karachi were found dead in their room.
The ill-fated brothers left the generator open last night and the smoke emitting from it filled their room, resulting in their death on the spot.
The Rescue and Police have shifted the bodies to Jinnah hospital for the necessary procedure. Further investigations are underway.
- Man attempts to throw eggs at Sheikh Rasheed in Sargodha01:27 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- US peace envoy Khalilzad updates Pakistan's FM Qureshi about talks ...08:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Lawyers' vandalism causes damage of Rs70 million to cardiology ...07:22 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran felicitates UK's Boris Johnson over resounding election ...06:46 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Matrix 4 to clash with John Wick 4 as both films get same release date04:33 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Faysal Quraishi raises Rs 3 million for charity01:56 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019