China demands non-discriminatory business environment to Chinese firms in India
BEIJING - China has urged India to provide non-discriminatory business environment to Chinese companies in their country.
During his regular briefing in Beijing, to a question regarding Income Tax raids on the Chinese firms in India Chinese Foreign Ministry's Spokesperson Zhao Lijian said we are committed to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Chinese companies and nationals.
He hoped that India could provide, a fair, just and non-discriminatory business environment to Chinese companies in the country..
- Fans to nominate 'Hamaray Heroes' for PSL 202205:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Three including Pakistani national killed in UAE suspected drone ...05:17 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Kiara Advani has the perfect birthday wish for rumoured beau Sidharth ...03:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021