Mera Junoon: Watch PAF's new national song for Independence Day
ISLAMABAD – On the auspicious occasion of the 73rd Independence Day of Pakistan, the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Directorate of Public Relations has released a new national song titled "Mera Junoon" (My Passion).
The poet and singer of this exciting national song was Imran Zak where the music was composed by Aurangzeb Khaldi, said a PAF press release issued on Thursday.
The song paid tributes and homage to the determination of the Pakistani nation.
This song is an assurance to the nation by the Pakistan Air Force, the guardian of air borders, that its brave sons would not allow any threat to the integrity of the country.
At the same time, the relief activities of the Pakistan Air Force have also been highlighted with reference to COVID- 19 in the visuals of the national song.
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020