Charing Cross blast: Schools in Lahore open or not?
Kashif Mirza, the APPSA president, announced the decision after the deadly incident which claimed at least 16 lives, including two top police officials, and over 80 of others were wounded in the deadly blast.
“We express solidarity with the victims of the bombing at Mall Road in Lahore,” Mirza said in press release. “Our schools will remain closed across Pakistan and all papers have been cancelled,” he added. However, all government schools will remain open, according to Lahore Deputy Commissioner Sameer Ahmad.
The Pakistan Bar Council has also announced to observe Black Day tomorrow (Tuesday), echoing the traders’ call to keep their businesses shut for a day
- ARY CEO booked, news head arrested as TV station taken off air over ...04:29 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Ertugrul star Burcu Kiratli’s new bold video in swimming pool sets ...01:28 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022