"God knows I did not commit any wrongdoing": suspended PSL player Khalid Latif speaks up
Latif who faced immediate suspension from the glamorous Pakistan Super League season 2 currently ongoing in Dubai met his legal team and exchanged views regarding a future strategy.
After the meeting, newsmen hurled a barrage of questions at Latif, but he only said:
"I never did anything wrong and Allah knows it."
Pakistan Cricket Board has issued show cause notices to Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif and sought reply from the two players within seven days. Their central contracts have also been cancelled.
Pakistan Cricket Board widened the scope of investigations into the alleged corruption in Pakistan Super League and investigated as many as 5 players, it has been learnt.
Soon after the provisional suspension of Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif, Muhammad Irfan of Islamabad United was also questioned. He was, however, allowed to remain a part of Islamabad United as PCB cleared him.
- Govt to issue red notice to bring back Farah Khan, husband from Dubai06:27 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Junaid Safdar graduates from Cambridge law school05:52 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- After Punjab, Sindh allows markets to remain open sans timings bar ...05:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022