"God knows I did not commit any wrongdoing": suspended PSL player Khalid Latif speaks up
Latif who faced immediate suspension from the glamorous Pakistan Super League season 2 currently ongoing in Dubai met his legal team and exchanged views regarding a future strategy.
After the meeting, newsmen hurled a barrage of questions at Latif, but he only said:
"I never did anything wrong and Allah knows it."
Pakistan Cricket Board has issued show cause notices to Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif and sought reply from the two players within seven days. Their central contracts have also been cancelled.
Pakistan Cricket Board widened the scope of investigations into the alleged corruption in Pakistan Super League and investigated as many as 5 players, it has been learnt.
Soon after the provisional suspension of Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif, Muhammad Irfan of Islamabad United was also questioned. He was, however, allowed to remain a part of Islamabad United as PCB cleared him.
- 20 more matches decided in 2nd Tennis Lovers Punjab Open Tennis ...08:15 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- President Alvi for transparency in recruitment process of FPSC07:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on Privatization07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- ‘I don’t have a big belly,’ Abdul Qavi responds to his viral ...04:30 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021