"God knows I did not commit any wrongdoing": suspended PSL player Khalid Latif speaks up
Latif who faced immediate suspension from the glamorous Pakistan Super League season 2 currently ongoing in Dubai met his legal team and exchanged views regarding a future strategy.
After the meeting, newsmen hurled a barrage of questions at Latif, but he only said:
"I never did anything wrong and Allah knows it."
Pakistan Cricket Board has issued show cause notices to Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif and sought reply from the two players within seven days. Their central contracts have also been cancelled.
Pakistan Cricket Board widened the scope of investigations into the alleged corruption in Pakistan Super League and investigated as many as 5 players, it has been learnt.
Soon after the provisional suspension of Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif, Muhammad Irfan of Islamabad United was also questioned. He was, however, allowed to remain a part of Islamabad United as PCB cleared him.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022