"God knows I did not commit any wrongdoing": suspended PSL player Khalid Latif speaks up
Latif who faced immediate suspension from the glamorous Pakistan Super League season 2 currently ongoing in Dubai met his legal team and exchanged views regarding a future strategy.
After the meeting, newsmen hurled a barrage of questions at Latif, but he only said:
"I never did anything wrong and Allah knows it."
Pakistan Cricket Board has issued show cause notices to Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif and sought reply from the two players within seven days. Their central contracts have also been cancelled.
Pakistan Cricket Board widened the scope of investigations into the alleged corruption in Pakistan Super League and investigated as many as 5 players, it has been learnt.
Soon after the provisional suspension of Sharjeel Khan and Khalid Latif, Muhammad Irfan of Islamabad United was also questioned. He was, however, allowed to remain a part of Islamabad United as PCB cleared him.
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus03:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021