TTP claims responsibility of Lahore blast that killed 16 people
The bomb blast occurred at Charing Cross, Mall Road, Lahore, killing DIG Traffic Capt (r) Ahmad Mubeen and SSP Mahmood Gondal.
The group had also claimed responsibility for an Easter Day bombing in Lahore last year that killed more than 70 people in a public park.
TTP has long been accused of being given weapons and safe passage by the Afghan government and their Indian sponsors.
Given this connection, there is no surprise that Pakistanis are blaming India for the terrorist attack. The claiming of responsibility by TTP all but confirms this fact.
- Seven family members go missing after car swept away by flood in Sindh11:32 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 578 news cases, two deaths in last 24 hours10:46 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police get Shahbaz Gill’s custody after hours-long ...09:16 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan take on Netherlands in second ODI today08:44 AM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Maria B lauds Lahore school for removing trans activist Dr Mehrub ...09:56 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Meera shares 'words of wisdom' with fans09:06 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Naseebo Lal rocks the audience at US concert08:44 PM | 17 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022