TTP claims responsibility of Lahore blast that killed 16 people
The bomb blast occurred at Charing Cross, Mall Road, Lahore, killing DIG Traffic Capt (r) Ahmad Mubeen and SSP Mahmood Gondal.
The group had also claimed responsibility for an Easter Day bombing in Lahore last year that killed more than 70 people in a public park.
TTP has long been accused of being given weapons and safe passage by the Afghan government and their Indian sponsors.
Given this connection, there is no surprise that Pakistanis are blaming India for the terrorist attack. The claiming of responsibility by TTP all but confirms this fact.
- Ahmad Nawaz: Pakistan school shooting survivor takes charge as Oxford ...06:41 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- At least two dead, several injured as violence mars Sindh local govt ...05:44 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Abrarul Haq serves legal notice to UK record label over ‘Nach ...04:58 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Mahira Khan and Fahad Mustafa dance their heart out on ‘Loota Re’ ...03:00 PM | 26 Jun, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022