TTP claims responsibility of Lahore blast that killed 16 people
The bomb blast occurred at Charing Cross, Mall Road, Lahore, killing DIG Traffic Capt (r) Ahmad Mubeen and SSP Mahmood Gondal.
The group had also claimed responsibility for an Easter Day bombing in Lahore last year that killed more than 70 people in a public park.
TTP has long been accused of being given weapons and safe passage by the Afghan government and their Indian sponsors.
Given this connection, there is no surprise that Pakistanis are blaming India for the terrorist attack. The claiming of responsibility by TTP all but confirms this fact.
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents11:15 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- 7 inspirational small business ideas by young entrepreneur Faizan ...10:47 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- NAB arrests Khursheed Shah’s son in asset beyond means case (VIDEO)10:31 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shahrukh Khan becomes the only Pakistani cadet to graduate from US ...09:50 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021