Sindh seeks registration of visiting Chinese nationals
Sindh Minister for Law Ziaul Hasan Lanjar on Friday said that the federal government has records of Chinese citizens, who are working under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), but the provincial government could not access the data.
The decision comes days after Karachi police arrested two Chinese nationals with an ATM skimming machine from Zainab Market in Karachi.
The law minister revealed that Chinese who visit Pakistan by air are registered with the government, but the record of others who reach via sea or land route is not available.
Lanjar called for registration of all Chinese national whether they come by air, land or sea route, adding that the foreigners should be make bound for registration with the respective police station if they want to rent property on run business.
He added that unregistered Chinese national should have to get a NOC from the home department of the province.
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran fields Abdul Qayyum Niazi as party candidate for Azad ...12:16 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 'Mystical Shayari' duo booked for ‘obscene’ photoshoot in front ...11:50 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- ‘Pakistan has other options as Biden continues to ignore Pakistani ...11:13 AM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Danyal Zafar drops hint about getting married soon10:06 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021