Caretaker govt reiterates its firm commitment to free & fair elections
Matters relating to General Elections 2018 came under discussion during the meeting.
The meeting reiterated that the caretaker setups at the federal and provincial levels are firmly committed under their mandate to take all possible steps towards holding free, fair and transparent elections.
Caretaker Federal Minister for Interior Mohammad Azam Khan was also present in the meeting.
Meanwhile, Caretaker Punjab Chief Minister Dr Hassan Askari Rizvi has said the government is determined to ensure holding of free, fair and transparent elections.
In a statement in Lahore, he said we are firmly committed to fulfil the national responsibility and come up to the expectations of the nation.
- Iran invites Pakistan to multilateral conference on Afghanistan10:36 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021