Husain Haqqani is a 'traitor': Khursheed Shah
Shah’s remarks came in the wake of Hussain Haqqani’s article in which he admitted facilitating the United States station a large number of CIA operatives on the ground in Pakistan with the authorization of the then elected civilian leaders to track down Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.
“It will be better not to discuss a person who was born here and became a traitor after going abroad,” Shah said.
“We had removed Hussain Haqqani as Pakistan’s ambassador for some reasons,” he recalled, adding that condemning Haqqani’s statement was tantamount to giving him undue importance.
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021