KP cabinet holds emergency meeting today over coronavirus threat
PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) cabinet will hold an emergency meeting today (Friday) to devise strategy over the coronavirus threat.
According to media reports, the meeting will review preparation and arrangements of all the relevant departments to overcome the possible outbreak of coronavirus in the province.
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan will preside over the meeting.
The cabinet meeting will also decide to raise the issue of closure of the Torkham border with the federal government.
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- China inks UN Arms Trade Treaty01:15 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Model with Down syndrome featured in Gucci Beauty Campaign in Italian ...11:40 AM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Dreams are the first place where you see yourself as a successful ...05:39 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020