KP cabinet holds emergency meeting today over coronavirus threat
PESHAWAR - Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) cabinet will hold an emergency meeting today (Friday) to devise strategy over the coronavirus threat.
According to media reports, the meeting will review preparation and arrangements of all the relevant departments to overcome the possible outbreak of coronavirus in the province.
Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan will preside over the meeting.
The cabinet meeting will also decide to raise the issue of closure of the Torkham border with the federal government.
- PAF C-130 aircraft carrying Zaireen from Dalbandin lands at Skardu ...01:36 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Govt trying to maintain balance between lockdown to prevent spread of ...12:15 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Lahore police sealed all the entry and exit points of the city11:42 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- US Presidential election to be held on November 3: Trump09:46 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019