Ireland all out for 130, Pakistan enforce follow-on
The trio took 2 wickets each as they left Pakistan reeling for 159-6 before Shadab Khan and Faheem Ashraf add 109 runs together to take Pakistan’s total to 268/6 at stumps, which was called early due to bad light. Pakistan finally ended their first innings on 310/9 dec.
In reply, Ireland could only muster 130 runs in their first innings. The Irish batsmen played poor shots on a wicket which is conducive to bowling. Mohammad Abbas was the pick of the bowlers and returns with figures of 4/44. Shadab Khan also picked up three wickets. With a lead of 180 runs, Pakistan enforced the follow-on for the first time in 16 years.
Innings Break: Pakistan: 310/9 (96 ov).
— PCB Official (@TheRealPCB) May 13, 2018
Pakistan: Imam-ul-Haq, Azhar Ali, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (captain, wicketkeeper), Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Amir, Rahat Ali, Mohammad Abbas
Ireland: William Porterfield (captain), Paul Stirling, Ed Joyce, Niall O'Brien (wicketkeeper), Andy Balbirnie, Gary Wilson, Kevin O'Brien, Stuart Thompson, Tyrone Kane, Boyd Rankin, Tim Murtagh
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Russia lifts ban on rice imports from Pakistan10:23 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021