Rape of 3-year-old Kashmiri girl in IoK a 'brutal reminder of humanitarian nightmare': Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Office (FO) Spokesman Mohammad Faisal Monday strongly condemning the rape of a three-year-old Kashmiri girl in Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK) said the incident was "another brutal reminder of a humanitarian nightmare".
The minor girl was allegedly raped on Wednesday in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district, leading to widespread protests across the Valley on Sunday.
The spokesman said fresh reports of pellet gun firing on protestors were yet another reflection of continued Indian atrocities.
- Two kids drown in River Chenab08:02 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Predatory cop shoots teen boy dead in Kasur on Eid07:24 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Lahore temperature hits 44°C on second day of Eid07:04 PM | 25 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Nehal Hashmi tests positive for COVID-1906:59 PM | 25 May, 2020
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020