58 Sindh govt's female officers booked over 'illegal benefits' from BISP
SUKKUR - The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Wednesday registered FIRs against 58 Sindh government's female officers of education and health departments over allegedly taking benefits from Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP).
The action was taken against the officers of grade-17 to 20 after they failed to pay the plea-bargain amount to the national exchequer.
These 58 female government officers did not submit the plea-bargain amount, so the FIA had initially decided to register FIRs against them, who mostly belonged to Sukkur, Khairpur, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Qambar Shahdadkot and other districts.
- Saudi Arabia decides to allow Umrah from Oct 412:17 PM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Maryam Nawaz appears before IHC in Avenfield reference today11:44 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Turkish President for raising his voice in support of ...11:14 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Middle schools reopen in Federal Capital, Punjab, KP & Balochistan ...10:45 AM | 23 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020