PML-N slams govt over 'unclear' strategy to handle coronavirus crisis
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz lawmaker Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Wednesday slammed the government over what he claimed to be a unclear strategy to cope with the coronavirus situation.
Addressing the National Assembly session, the former prime minister said that four ministers spoke on the floor but they did not told anything about “what is going on in the country”.
Raising questions about lockdown policy, Abbasi recalled that the government initially said it will not impose a lockdown in the country.
“Later, it announced to eased the lockdown restrictions, after which it introduced new term smart lockdown,” he highlighted
He slammed the government for not discussing the matter in the parliament to developed an effective strategy to handle the pandemic.
- ‘You are our heroes’: CJCSC Gen Nadeem confers civil awards on ...09:54 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Saudi Arabia announces to restore Umrah pilgrimage in phases09:32 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Brand Spectrum wins Best Social Media Campaign recognition at ...09:12 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan Army inducts powerful VT-4 tanks with ultra-modern technology08:01 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Sigh of relief as Pakistan govt reduces prices of 94 lifesaving drugs07:45 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Alizeh Shah looks unrecognisable in her new purple hair05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Khan praises spot person's amazing vocals03:30 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020