Two Indian paramilitary officers commit suicide in Occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR - Two Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officers committed suicide in two different places in occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), a CRPF ASI Fateh Singh committed suicide by shooting himself with service rifle at Akrun Mattan in Islamabad district on Tuesday morning.
Reports said that Indian forces rushed to the area after hearing the gunshot and recovered Singh’s body in a pool of blood. The CRPF Sub Inspector, Fatah Singh, has left behind a suicide note that read: “I am afraid, I may have corona”.
A CRPF spokesman said, “There is no evidence that he had corona infection. We are now waiting for the test report.” He belonged to Rajasthan, India.
In another incident, an Assistant Sub-Inspector of CRPF Bangali Babu of Madhya Pradesh also shoot himself dead with his service rifle in Srinagar.
The number of suicide amongst Indian troops and police personnel rose to 451 in occupied Kashmir since January 2007 till date.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP11:45 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- FO dismisses back channel diplomacy with India09:23 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020