Two Indian paramilitary officers commit suicide in Occupied Kashmir
SRINAGAR - Two Indian Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) officers committed suicide in two different places in occupied Kashmir.
According to Kashmir Media Service (KMS), a CRPF ASI Fateh Singh committed suicide by shooting himself with service rifle at Akrun Mattan in Islamabad district on Tuesday morning.
Reports said that Indian forces rushed to the area after hearing the gunshot and recovered Singh’s body in a pool of blood. The CRPF Sub Inspector, Fatah Singh, has left behind a suicide note that read: “I am afraid, I may have corona”.
A CRPF spokesman said, “There is no evidence that he had corona infection. We are now waiting for the test report.” He belonged to Rajasthan, India.
In another incident, an Assistant Sub-Inspector of CRPF Bangali Babu of Madhya Pradesh also shoot himself dead with his service rifle in Srinagar.
The number of suicide amongst Indian troops and police personnel rose to 451 in occupied Kashmir since January 2007 till date.
- Indian siege of Occupied Kashmir completes 300 days06:10 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Ex-SC judge to hear Umar Akmal’s appeal against PCB ban05:59 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 70,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,519 confirmed ...05:46 PM | 31 May, 2020
- E-Exhibition in the time of COVID-1905:33 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Al Aqsa mosque reopens after two months of closure over coronavirus05:12 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020