CM Buzdar suspends Murree revenue department staff
LAHORE – Taking action upon the complaints lodged by public, Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar has suspended the staff of the revenue department in Murree today (Tuesday).
According to media details, Assistant Commissioner Zahid Hussain has been transferred after while Murree’s tehsildar and sub-registrar Muhammad Ilyas and registry muharrar Ibrar Qureshi have been placed under suspension with immediate effect.
The action was taken after the public complained about the negligence of the said departments.
The Punjab CM said that officers who do not deliver will not remain in Punjab and will indiscriminate action.
- Pakistan’s Taekwondo star Maham Aftab dies of brain tumour at age ...11:25 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Terror threats — Balochistan govt asks PDM to cancel Quetta rally10:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PCB relocates scheduled PSL, Zimbabwe matches from smog-hit Lahore09:48 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Raoof Hassan replaces Asim Saleem Bajwa as PM’s special assistant ...08:32 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran vows to bring Nawaz Sharif back from UK at all costs08:19 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020