Areeba Habib apologizes to Zara Noor Abbas for bashing her on ramp walk
But to some models she was the topic of amusement.
Zara had given a graceful reaction to the video earlier that ridiculed her and many spoke up in her favour as she made so much sense with her explanation, even though she did not owe one to the world.
We loved how Zara took the criticism yet raised a very important point that if women should be doing something, it should be bringing other women up rather than tearing them down. Zara's confidence and composure is giving us ultimate girl goals!
Now we are waiting to see if Zara responds to the much needed apology.
- Saudi man linked to Jamal Khashoggi's murder arrested in Paris11:55 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- BBC's 100 women of 2021: Who is on the list from Pakistan this time?11:19 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Pakistan announces lifetime salary for the family ...10:45 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021