Govt committed to implement NAP in letter and spirit: FM Qureshi
Talking to people during a visit to constituency NA-157 Multan, the foreign minister said that the previous governments did not implement the National Action Plan (NAP) properly to eradicate terrorism.
However, the present government would implement NAP in letter and spirit and is in touch with the opposition in this regard.
Qureshi said that the incumbent government is heading to right direction as per its manifesto and it would successfully complete its constitutional term.
He said that the journey of change has begun in the country as the looters are being held accountable. The minister said that foreign economic diplomacy has also been initiated. He said foreign missions will pave the way for bringing foreign investment in the country.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that provision of Health cards, construction of shelter homes, low-cost houses, and PM Citizens' Portal for complaints and some other initiatives are proof of Imran Khan's pro-people vision.
- PM Imran congratulates newly-elected Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi10:12 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Islamabad United opt to field first against Multan ...08:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Madhuri Dixit and Jaaved Jaaferi set the stage on fire with killer ...05:00 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021