Govt committed to implement NAP in letter and spirit: FM Qureshi
MULTAN - Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi has said that the government is committed to root out the menace of terrorism from the country, the Radio Pakistan reported on Sunday.
Talking to people during a visit to constituency NA-157 Multan, the foreign minister said that the previous governments did not implement the National Action Plan (NAP) properly to eradicate terrorism.
However, the present government would implement NAP in letter and spirit and is in touch with the opposition in this regard.
Qureshi said that the incumbent government is heading to right direction as per its manifesto and it would successfully complete its constitutional term.
He said that the journey of change has begun in the country as the looters are being held accountable. The minister said that foreign economic diplomacy has also been initiated. He said foreign missions will pave the way for bringing foreign investment in the country.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that provision of Health cards, construction of shelter homes, low-cost houses, and PM Citizens' Portal for complaints and some other initiatives are proof of Imran Khan's pro-people vision.
- Ali Zafar performs soulful rendition of Allama Iqbal’s 'Lab Pe Aati ...11:38 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- One dead, several injured in California high school shooting11:26 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Sharif family preferred money to Nawaz’s health: Firdous Ashiq Awan10:28 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Armed men placed to protect tomato farms from thieves in Sindh09:32 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Govt removes Dr Saeed Elahi as Chairman Pakistan Red Crescent Society08:29 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison03:31 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home ...03:03 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Saddam Hussain is a real hero: Ahad Raza Mir02:37 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019