Govt committed to implement NAP in letter and spirit: FM Qureshi
Talking to people during a visit to constituency NA-157 Multan, the foreign minister said that the previous governments did not implement the National Action Plan (NAP) properly to eradicate terrorism.
However, the present government would implement NAP in letter and spirit and is in touch with the opposition in this regard.
Qureshi said that the incumbent government is heading to right direction as per its manifesto and it would successfully complete its constitutional term.
He said that the journey of change has begun in the country as the looters are being held accountable. The minister said that foreign economic diplomacy has also been initiated. He said foreign missions will pave the way for bringing foreign investment in the country.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that provision of Health cards, construction of shelter homes, low-cost houses, and PM Citizens' Portal for complaints and some other initiatives are proof of Imran Khan's pro-people vision.
- FM Qureshi urges UNGA to declare ‘Int’l Day to Combat ...09:52 AM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Petroleum prices likely to be slashed by Rs2 per liter from tomorrow09:16 AM | 30 Sep, 2020
- COAS expresses heartfelt condolence on the sad demise of kuwait’s ...08:53 AM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan reopens primary schools under strict COVID-19 SOPs today08:32 AM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Two terrorists killed in Balochistan operation: ISPR11:22 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020