Pakistan's FM briefs Russian counterpart on occupied Jammu & Kashmir
ISLAMABAD – Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi held a telephonic conversation with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov on Wednesday and briefed him on the current situation of the occupied Jammu and Kashmir , the Radio Pakistan reports.
According to the statement issued by the Foreign Office, Qureshi briefed him on the illegal and unilateral steps taken by the Indian government to change the disputed status of occupied Jammu and Kashmir and its demographic structure.
He said that these steps by Modi-led government in New Delhi are against the United Nations Security Council resolutions on Jammu and Kashmir and International Law.
Indian forces tighten clampdown in Occupied Jammu ... 09:35 PM | 14 Aug, 2019
SRINAGAR – Occupational forces in India have further tightened the already strict clampdown in the occupied Kashmir ...
The Foreign Minister highlighted the severe hardships faced by the people of the occupied Jammu and Kashmir in the face of unprecedented lockdown of the entire population.
He also apprised his Russian counterpart about the deteriorating situation of safety and security of the population in the occupied Jammu & Kashmir , which has been under curfew for the last ten days.
Qureshi also shared concerns about the intensified repression by Indian security forces and the possibility of false flag operation, which would further endanger peace and security in the region.
Putin congratulates Pakistan on Independence Day 06:24 PM | 14 Aug, 2019
MOSCOW – Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated Pakistani leader Arif Alvi and Prime Minister Imran Khan on ...
Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov underlined the importance of resolution of all outstanding issues through dialogue and peaceful means.
The two leaders agreed to continue to work together for peace and stability in the region.
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019