Opposition protests as resolution on Rangers' special powers not presented in Sindh Assembly
The legal shield to use the special powers had expired last week and still remain to be renewed bu Sindh government.
At least two resolutions demanding an extension in Rangers' powers were submitted in Sindh Assembly in the last week however none of them was presented in the house even on the third day of current session.
At which the opposition members started hurling anti-government slogan in the assembly and gathered around the Speakers' chair.
After multiple attempts to disperse the opposition's protest, the speaker Agha Siraj Durrani adjourned the Sindh Assembly session till 10:00am on Tuesday.
- Afghan envoy meets COAS Bajwa, hails Pakistan’s relentless support ...06:07 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Police arrest alleged shooters involved in killing of Swabi’s ATC ...05:47 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- China says ambassador wasn’t in hotel during Quetta suicide blast04:11 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Strong business performance improved Bank Alfalah’s Mar ’21 ...03:45 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Maya Ali and Ayesha Omar shower each other with compliments02:57 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Adnan Siddiqui reveals about Sridevi's sudden demise01:55 PM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Sana Fakhar shares photos of jaw-dropping weight-loss transformation09:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021