Opposition protests as resolution on Rangers' special powers not presented in Sindh Assembly
The legal shield to use the special powers had expired last week and still remain to be renewed bu Sindh government.
At least two resolutions demanding an extension in Rangers' powers were submitted in Sindh Assembly in the last week however none of them was presented in the house even on the third day of current session.
At which the opposition members started hurling anti-government slogan in the assembly and gathered around the Speakers' chair.
After multiple attempts to disperse the opposition's protest, the speaker Agha Siraj Durrani adjourned the Sindh Assembly session till 10:00am on Tuesday.
- Azam Swati’s farmhouses sealed over illegal construction09:44 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistani forces kill four TTP militants in KP operation09:14 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 10 December 202208:24 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022