Body of MQM-L leader Hassan Zafar found under mysterious conditions in Karachi
According to preliminary details, the body, under mysterious conditions, was recovered from a car near Ilyas Goth which was shifted to Jinnah Postgraduate Medical College for autopsy.
"The body of Hassan Zafaf Arif, son of Maqbool Hassan, 70-72-years-old, was found from car number ANC-016, Lancer silver at Ilyas goth," station house officer at Ibrahim Hyderi police station confirmed.
The JPMC head of emergency Seemi Jamali said that body did not bear any marks of torture or bullet wounds, however, the cause of death will be clear after the postmortem.
Moreover, Senior Superintendent Police Malir Rao Anwar also said that no marks of torture were found on Dr Arif's body.
Hassan Zafar's Arrest
The leaders were detained under maintenance of public order by the Interior Ministry for 30 days, but their detention period was extended after the 30-day limit expired.
Rangers had detained the politicians and moved them to Central Prison. Amjadullah Khan was taken into custody after he hid inside the Karachi Press Club, while Rangers took Hasan Arif and another party worker Kunwar Khalid Younus into custody.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020