Here are a few celebs who celebrated 'Januhairy' way back
Here a few ladies that flaunted their body hair even before the trend started. #Januhairy
Back in 1999, the Homecoming actress took to the Cannes Film Festival red carpet wearing a red dress and unapologetically flaunting her body hair.
The singer was another displayer.
Last year, when asked how her partner Simon Konecki's view on it, she said: "He has no choice," she retorted. "I'll have no man telling me to shave my f**kin' legs. Shave yours."
2017 MTV Video Music Award included Paris in a Dior ensemble and body hair.
Bella has been on screen multiple times not caring about body hair. She even Instagrammed Julia's picture with a motivating caption.
Well guys, we guess the trend was already started years back and has picked up pace this January!
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Good chance of Ramadan moon sighting today in Pakistan: Met office03:41 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran, Uzbek President to hold virtual summit, discuss bilateral ...03:06 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Top court trashes Justice Isa’s plea seeking live telecast of ...02:44 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Sunita Marshall celebrates birthday with friends and family12:58 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Sania Mirza wishes Shoaib Malik on 11th wedding anniversary05:02 PM | 12 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021